Senior Accountant Job in Miami Beach – Restaurant Group
Large international restaurant group with restaurants in the area (and opening some more) is looking to hire a reliable a qualified Senior Accountant to join the team at it’s Miami Beach brank headquarters. Requirements of the position are as follows:
Duties and Responsibilities
– Coordinating accounting functions and programs
-Responsible for the accounting and reporting for multiple entities in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
– Prepares annual budgets and forecasts
– Prepare financial analyses and models as requested
-Preparing revenue projections and forecasting expenditures.
– Analyze financial statements for discrepancies and alert the CFO if necessary.
– Responsible for managing cash and cash forecasting
-Maintaining & reconciling balance sheet and general ledger monthly to ensure accurate reporting.
-Delegate financial responsibilities to the accounting team.
– Completes or assists with state and local tax filings
– Coordinates with outside CPA firms in the preparation of tax returns and annual audit
– Other duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications
– Bachelor’s degree or higher in accounting
– 3+ years of accounting experience
-Strong financial analysis skills
– Strong time management and organizational skills
– A motivated self-starter, independent, and attention to detail required
– Great interpersonal and verbal communication skills
– Knowledge of local, state and federal tax requirements a plus
– Proficient in Excel, Word, PPT, and QuickBooks
– Restaurant accounting experience a huge plus
Apply on the top left of this page for this Senior Accountant Job in Miami Beach or Apply Here!
Competitive compensation package offered.
For more jobs, visit our Find Jobs page.