JOB TITLE: QC Lab Technician
STATUS: Salaried- Exempt
REPORTS TO: Lab Director
Great QC Lab Technician Job Opportunity Available in Port Reading, NJ! A leading and well established food manufacturer is looking to hire a QC Lab Technician to become an integral part of the team in charge quality control of our products and a valuable contributor to the overall success of the company. The company is looking to hire a candidate with experience in the food sector or similar industries, or is even willing to train and relocate the right candidate.
- Bachelor’s degree in Food Science or related field preferred with some 5 years experience in the industry.
- Food Labs experience is preferred
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Responsible for evaluation of final product, intermediate products, raw materials and production facilities.
- Verify compliance and alert QC Manager of any deviations from specifications and making sure production/packing is released in a timely manner.
- Responsible for hold/release/rejection of finished goods.
- Responsible for reporting all food safety and quality issues to QC Supervisor.
- Maintain compliance of HACCP and SOP plans and the in-house Quality Control and manufacturing programs.
- Ensure lab equipment is calibrated, maintained and functioning properly.
- Ensure all records of testing are complete, accurate, legible, and in conformance to standards.
Knowledge of basic computer skills such Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel is required.
Our client offers a competitive Benefits Package including base, overtime, bonus, Paid Time Off, Health Benefits, and 401K (with company match). Also an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit and business need.
Apply Today! Click Here!
For other Open Job Opportunities, please Click Here