Operations Specialist Job in Miami, FL
STATUS: Salaried- Exempt
REPORTS TO: General Manager
The Operations Specialist is responsible for maintaining & improving efficiencies, production system capabilities, and operational stability. Responsibilities include continuous improvements on processes, service, and safety. Apply today to this great Operations Specialist Job in Miami today!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participates in continuous improvement initiatives in cost, quality, safety, and ergonomics
- Assist the General Manager in creating and implementing Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) for various departments with a focus on continuous improvement
- Optimizes operational processes and procedures for maximum efficiency while maintaining quality standards.
- Analytical troubleshooting, investigation & problem solving
- Assist in developing innovative solutions
- Solve and manage the day-to-day operational issues and reach short- and long-term performance goals
- Assist In creating a department atmosphere which encourages motivation, innovation, and high performance.
- Conduct testing and monitor the process performance throughout implementation
- Prepare charts, graphs, and diagrams to illustrate workflows
- Work closely with various departments on refining processes and procedures
- Assist the General Manager with all other operational duties
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Engineering or similar discipline
- Minimum 2 years experience in operations or logistic environment
- Logistics experience required
- Lean Six Sigma Experience preferred
- SQL experience is a plus
- Ability to conduct assessments and audits and evaluate to measure progress.
- Demonstrated professionalism, judgment, and discretion in working with sensitive information.
- Must be self-motivated, results and action-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bilingual in English/Spanish
- Strong organizational skills and ability to follow up
- Problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams responsible for maintaining & improving efficiencies, production system capabilities, and operational stability. Responsibilities include continuous improvements on processes, service, and safety
- Flexibility to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to work well in a team environment as well as independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and general computer usage
- Availability to work after hours and on weekends if necessary
- Availability to travel occasionally when needed
- Able to sit at a desk and work on a computer for prolonged periods
- Able to walk or stand for prolonged periods of time
- Able to lift to 30lbs; squat, bend, pull and push, and climb stairs
Our client offers a competitive Benefits Package including base salary, expense reimbursement, Paid Time Off, Health Benefits, and 401K (with company match). An equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply on this page, or click on the following link: Operations Specialist Job in Miami!
Visit us at Larcons