JOB TITLE: Logistics Coordinator Job Miami
STATUS: Salaried – Exempt
REPORTS TO: Logistics Director
Looking to hire a great Logistics Coordinator to help us keep growing! The Logistics Manager facilitates the process between processing, sales and distribution/export of the company’s products. Come work at a stable and growing exporter and a leading firm in the resin industry in the Brickell area (flexible hours). If you’re hard-working and dedicated this is an ideal place to get ahead. Apply today!
Responsibilities for Logistics Coordinator
- Manage orders and arrange stocking of materials and equipment to ensure they meet needs
- Plan and track shipment of final products according to customer requirements
- Communicate with suppliers, vendors, warehouse, logistics companies and customers to achieve profitable deals
- Coordinates with transportation providers to ensure prompt and proper movement of shipments. Making special shipping arrangements as necessary
- Reviewing purchase orders and shipping documents to ensure accuracy
- Prepares accurate bills and invoices
- Tracking and fixing shipping errors
- Ensuring that the quality of all services provided meets the required standards
- Inventory management, maintaining logs and records of warehouse stock and executed orders
- Recruit and coordinate logistics staff (e.g. truck driver’s) according to availability and requirements
- Responding to customer inquiries and referring clients to the proper channels
- Prepare accurate reports for upper management
- Arrange same-day deliveries whenever possible
- Other relevant duties as requested
Qualifications for Logistics Coordinator
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Logistics or Business Analytics (preferred, but not required with experience)
- 2+ years’ experience in customer service or logistics management desired, but NOT required. Willing to train the right candidate
- Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes
- Computer-savvy with a working knowledge of Excel (pivot tables) & SAP Business One (preferred, not required but willing to learn). Knowledge of Crystal Reports a plus!
- Previous customer service experience
- Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Keen on working in a fast-paced environment
- Bilingual Spanish/English required
The company offers a competitive package. Also an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit and business need.
Apply Today, Click Here!
For other Open Job Opportunities, please Click Here!