Department: Human Resources
Reports To: Human Resources Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
- Onboarding of all new hires
- Responsible for ensuring all new hires receive proper training.
- Evaluate progress of new hires.
- Monitor production lines for training opportunities.
- Identify training needs and address accordingly.
- Communicate training expectations.
- Complete all documentation related to training.
- Answer basic questions related to HR.
- Serve as liaison between HR and team members in Operations
- All other duties as assigned.
1. High school diploma or two years of related experience
2. Ability to read, write, speak and follow instructions and labels in English
3. Basic knowledge of arithmetic.
4. Basic computer knowledge.
5. Bilingual skills in English and Spanish required .
Physical Demands: *
1. Regularly required to stand and walk
2. Regularly use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms
3. Must be capable to speak and hear
4. Occasionally climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
5. Regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
8. Requires distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment: *
1. Regularly exposed to wet and/or humid conditions and moving mechanical parts.
2. Regularly exposed to a loud work environment.
3. Occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions, extreme cold, extreme heat and vibration.
Knowledge of basic computer skills such Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel is required.
Our client offers a competitive Benefits Package including base, overtime, bonus, Paid Time Off, Health Benefits, and 401K (with company match). Also an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit and business need.
Apply Today! Click Here!
For other Open Job Opportunities, please Click Here